Friday, January 25, 2008

Clumsy cos' I'm falling in love

Firstly about yesterday's O level results.

Well I've got myself a B and C. Yes C you didnt see it wrongly. I was very disappointed in myself. Mr Methias asked me if it was my expectations I just walked away. I wont say which grades I've scored for which subject but for the C grade subject, I know that I didnt put in all and my best effort. I've let alot of people down. And as for the B grade subject, I dont know what to say cos I've already put in my best effort for that.

And most probably I think I'll retake everything. Even the B grade subject.

The one thing that I cant stand most is people condemning you when you're already at your lowest. Its like when your head is already down to the ground, the people dearest to you, not only did they not give you their support but instead keep on reminding you of the past and what are the negatives that you have done. I have had enough and thus I lost my cool and blew my top. I hope you know that I dont normally scream at the top of my lungs. You should know how angry I am then why are you reminding me of how badly I did for my Os? This is my first try and I already have the experience to move on to my last stage. If you dont believe me then wait till the day when I smack that piece of paper right up to your face. But I seriously hope you'll understand that being in my stream is not all that bad. My stream is so far the best I could ever ask for. But why are you being so ridiculous?

Please dont ask I'm just going through a really bad time.

**

:D :D

Today I almost got knocked down by a taxi in the morning, arse.
I was crossing the zebra crossing when the taxi driver sped up.
Tskkkkkkk.


Hi I looked back.

Today for F&N lessons we made pizza! Yes the dough and all :D
FYI, Do you know that pizza contains a bacteria called Yeast?
Woohoo.


Partner and me.


Part of the dough, filled with butter + milk.




The main dough, base.


We had to go and dry it under the sun, it'll double in size!


Ingredients, or the toppings as most people call it.


After collecting out from outside, nice to the touch :D




Cake tin, there wasnt any pizza tin aw man D:




Tomato base. I forgot to add the herbs and spices HAHA.






HI LIN-DAAAAAAAAAAA!


Tskkkk act hardworking only :D


BEFORE.


AFTER.

It tasted HEAVENLY. Haha not to praise myself but its nice!
Well thanks for Mdm Aishah, she helped me to get a starter dish for my Os FNN (!!)
:D

Lessons as per normal. Cca afterwards. Was an old routine though.


GH ME SIS + 2 UNKNOWN HANDS = HAHA PICTURE.

16 guides joined Girl Guides this year! More to come? Maybe.
Yesssss. You know, I beat the whole GG record (From what I know :D)
Haha okay no biggie yeh. But most of them put GG as their first choice woohoo!

Nothing much more interesting to blog, currently. Everyday is average.
CG is a very blur but fun-loving guy. You should have seen his actions really!
Okay I've seriously got to play hard + study hard. Balance dem' up!

BYEBYE.

No comments: